HEXBIO® MCP Granule
Doctors’ Trusted Brand for Gut Health.
The uniquely formulated health supplement used to restore and maintain gut health. HEXBIO® belongs to the family of Oral Bacteriotherapy for gut disorders. HEXBIO® contains a unique Microbial Cell Preparation (MCP) with 6 Beneficial Bacteria.
Benefits of HEXBIO®
- Provides relief to constipation, diarrhea, gastric problems, bloating, indigestion and other stomach problems.
- Proven Safe and Effective via Clinical Studies
- Help maintain general health and wellbeing
- Supporting a healthy immune system and digestive health
- Free from gluten and other common allergens. May also be suitable for lactose intolerance.
- Reduces sick days and enhances recovery
- Endorsed by Ministry of Health in 11 countries
- Doctor’s trusted brand
- Enriching quality of life for over 16 years
HEXBIO® is GMP manufactured and regulated by National Pharmaceutical Regulatory Agency (NPRA, Malaysian Ministry of Health).
Each sachet has a concentration of 30 billion colony forming unit (CFU) of multi-strain bacteria. HEXBIO® is GMP manufactured and regulated by National Pharmaceutical Regulatory Agency (NPRA, Malaysian Ministry of Health).
Recommended Dosage: Adults: 1 sachet to be taken orally twice daily before or after meal. Drink a glass of water if needed.
Children: 1 sachet to be taken orally once daily before or after meal. Drink a glass of water if needed.
Or take as recommended by your doctor.
Each 3 gram sachet contains:
Lactobacillus acidophilus BCMC® 12130 …..….107mg
Lactobacillus lactis BCMC® 12451 ……….……….107mg
Lactobacillus casei subsp BCMC® 12313 ……….107mg
Bifidobacterium longum BCMC® 02120 ……….107mg
Bifidobacterium bifidum BCMC® 02290 ………107mg
Bifidobacterium infantis BCMC® 02129 ……….107mg
This product should be stored in a dry place below 25℃. Keep away from direct sunlight.
Keep out of reach from children.
- HEXBIO® is free of allergens such as gluten and peanuts.
- HEXBIO® contains a very minimal amount of lactose (below detection limit)..We make every effort to uphold our high standards of product quality that consumers can be confident of.
- If you have any concerns, it recommended you consult your Doctor prior to taking HEXBIO®
- Contraindications is not known.
- Pregnant individuals should consult doctors before consuming this product.
- Some individuals may experience loose stools initially; however, this condition will resolve gradually with time.
Malaysia : MAL 06071166X
Cambodia : N0062IH-13
Indonesia : POM SI. 134 203 981
Myanmar : 1501AA2349
Palestine : 014/N0028/3
Jordan : 647/41513
Philippines : FR-4000001831050
United Arab Emirates : 7741-9272-1
Yemen : 20616
The proven effectiveness of HEXBIO® is based upon its extensive clinical studies using strain-specific formulation at a dose of 30 billion CFUs. Therefore a comparison to other products (in different strains or CFU) would not be suitable.
Yes. HEXBIO® can be mixed with juice, milk, water or any other cold beverages. Hot beverages may affect the efficacy of the health properties of the product. Temperatures higher than 40°C may lower the efficacy of the beneficial bacteria.
Yes, you can take HEXBIO® along with medications. If you are under the course of antibiotics, it is recommended that you have a 4 hour gap before taking HEXBIO®.
In regards to other supplements or medications, it is recommended that you consult your Doctor for advice prior to taking HEXBIO® along with other medications.
HEXBIO® does not contain common allergens such as gluten or peanuts. HEXBIO® contains a very minimal amount of lactose (below detection limit). If you have concerns, it is recommended that you consult your Doctor before taking HEXBIO®.
Yes, HEXBIO® is safe for all ages. The benefits of HEXBIO® have been studied extensively in clinical trials. No adverse effects of consumption have been reported. It is clinically proven to be safe and effective.
You may consult with your Doctor before taking HEXBIO®. It is recommended that individuals with unique circumstances and complications to seek advice from your Doctor before consuming HEXBIO®.
Most fermented foods and yoghurts contain an unknown amount of bacteria in the final products. Additionally, the beneficial bacteria in yoghurts and fermented foods may not survive in the digestive system. Bacteria in most fermented foods and yoghurts are not clinically proven for their abilities to support digestive health as a whole.
When taking HEXBIO®, you can know with certainty that you are getting clinically proven products that are both safe and also effective in promoting a wide range of health benefits and supporting wellbeing. HEXBIO® contains 30 billion CFU of beneficial bacteria, which are clinically proven to survive in the digestive system.
Microbial Cell Preparation (MCP) is a unique formulation with bacteria that confer health benefits when consumed. MCP is clinically proven to be safe and effective using the final product. HEXBIO® is unique and holds a great advantage as most of the probiotics products in the market were claimed effective for its individual strains, not with their final products.